Gaming - UK-based eCommerce Customer Support - Tier 2 (Chat, Ticket) at ModSquad (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:03 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top-tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Tier 2 Customer Support!
Do you have a Tier 2 Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects... then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and a great vibe to project work every day. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
ModSquad seeks phone and ticket customer support!
ModSquad has partnered with a very well-known gaming client, who is providing a rare opportunity for our Mods to support their online store.
Project Hours (all times Pacific):
12 am - 8 pm, Daily
Especially seeking availability:
Early mornings (12 am), and weekends
10 hours per week minimum, more available
To be discussed at interview phase
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have the ability to run a virtual desktop (provided by ModSquad) on your computer
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus
- Previous customer support experience is required
- Chat and phone support experience is a huge PLUS!
- Comfortable doing searches in multiple screens/windows using admin tools
- Mastery of the written word (grammar, spelling, punctuation)
- Ability to pick things up quickly. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where a lot is expected from you
- Retail and/or eCommerce experience is a plus
- Passion for shopping and helping customers shop is required
- Available to start orientation ASAP!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Providing Customer Support via Zendesk ticketing system
- Providing Customer Support via tickets and live chat support
- Using admin order tools to review order status to provide resolutions to customers
- Using admin tools to review user accounts and assist with account issues
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
More Information on ModSquad
ModSquad operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Sacramento, CA and Brooklyn, NY. ModSquad was founded in 2007. It has 813 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 64 open jobs at ModSquad, click here.
Read Full Job Description