We are looking for data-driven, customer-experience focused individual to join our Customer Success Operations team and help us scale our customer success offering. Successful candidates will be able to turn data into information and help drive usage of Gainsight to improve overall CSM efficiency and customer experience.
What you will be doing:
- Help with implementation, architecture, and configuration of Gainsight
- Partner with cross-functional teams to learn their business needs and how they may impact core systems such as Salesforce and Gainsight
- Ongoing analysis, development and implementation of scalable and controlled business processes, including the development of playbooks, calls to action, and overall usage of the software platform to ensure CSM's are operating at their highest productivity in supporting our customer base
- Make recommendations to improve data governance and process efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Work closely with other system administrators, data engineers, business analysts and other business stakeholders on system architecture (including APIs and data connectors) that support the company's business and analytical needs
- Help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health and learn how to configure and develop customer health scores utilizing various data inputs
- Provides day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
- Help develop reports and analysis
- Coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data needed for effective and insightful business intelligence
- Lead and manage Gainsight training
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- Bachelor's degree, 2+ years of Customer Success Operations in a SaaS organization
- Certified as a Gainsight Admin with 1+ years experience
- Strong understanding of Rules Engine, Journey Orchestrator, Customer Objects and Customer Health design
- Adept at blending data from multiple systems to create comprehensive, holistic views, and to translate complex data into consumable insights appropriate to the target audiance
- 7+ years of experience working with technology/software companies in Operations or IT, preferably with some SaaS experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Understanding of customer success function and customer journey
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail
- Understanding of data management principles / query language, adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Experience with project management and agile methodologies
- Proven success designing and building technical solutions
- Ability to manage competing priorities and shift focus when necessary
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Ability to translate business requirements into prioritized technical roadmaps
- Previous customer success experience is highly desirable
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .