Gainsight Administrator, US - Remote at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:42 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, November 10, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Gainsight Administrator to join our Customer Success Operations team to help us implement, configure, monitor and maintain our critical technical environments. The Systems Administrator will oversee the daily monitoring and maintenance of Customer Success tools, with a focus on system performance, stability, data integrity and system hygiene. The Systems Administrator will also work closely with our business teams to understand their critical business requirements and collaboratively deploy solutions in those systems. This highly visible role will require extensive interaction and collaboration across various organizations and will take on mission critical projects that support our Customer Success team. We’re seeking a self-starter who is comfortable working across multiple teams, and will report into the Sr. Manager, Customer Success Operations.
- Oversee the performance and stability of Gainsight and other Customer Success Operations tools through active monitoring and reporting of key processes and metrics related to systems health
- Partner with the Customer Success team to learn their business needs. Determine the best solution approach within the Customer Success tool (Gainsight). Configure, QA and deploy new workflows in Gainsight, including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards, journeys, and business rules Standardize and manage documentation of our essential systems and deployment processes, including QA, integration fields mappings, and design documentation
- Build, implement, and manage reporting and dashboards to monitor performance against department KPI's
- Own special projects, digging into customer health, risk, adoption trends, and more.
- Manage cross functional efforts and projects to craft and improve customer success process and strategy
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in an equivalent role in a Operations, Customer Success Operations, or other people-optimization roles
- Certified Gainsight administrator desired, or equivalent experience with another business automation tool at an administrative level.
- Knowledge of Gainsight Rules Engine, Journey Orchestrator, Scorecards etc.
- High level of experience and comfort with both interpreting and developing analytics using Gainsight and excel
- Experience building customer health and adoption scoring - aggregating data, mapping between systems, and scoring optimization
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description