The Application Analyst provides the first line of support for our existing and potential clients. You will have frequent phone and email interaction with our clients and requires the development of in-depth technical product, SQL, network and server knowledge and exceptional customer service skills.
This is a weekend shift Application Analyst, working the hours of 8am-8pm CST on Sat, Sun, and Mon.
On a daily basis, the Application Analyst creates, resolves, and maintains tickets, while working with Application Specialists to resolve issues and escalate tickets to other teams. It is essential that the Application Analyst maintains accurate records of all activities and interactions in Salesforce and responds to clients within identified service level agreements. You will inform management of important issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project statuses, and work with colleagues to ensure quality service. This role will report into the Manager of Customer Support.
Your Role in Action: Technical Skills
- Use SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- Respond to client questions, problems, and work requests on a daily basis
- Have or develop the experience to capably perform the Application Analyst position responsibilities
Policy and procedure Skills
- Follow appropriate procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing tickets. Attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets, according to the CSOP
- Work with team in the U.S. to provide extended global support hours
- Provide responsive support to clients during normal business hours, when scheduled for early and late shifts, and as identified for on-call or as requested by management. Early/Late shifts and on-call could be required of the qualified Application Analyst staff
- Complete all daily tasks and projects
- Track time daily
Expectations of the Role
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativity
- Is flexible to work any shift, on-call schedule, or other time frames by management
- Learn new skills and take on challenging projects
- Meet identified goals regarding client service tech support metrics
- Available to work weekend shift
- Customer support experience
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and email
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- SQL and Windows platform experience
- Travel 10% of the time
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.