Parachute Home seeks an experienced professional to join our growing Logistics team. The coordinator will be responsible for the daily coordination of Parachute’s outbound shipping and returns for furniture. The coordinator will work with our fulfillment team, drop ship partners and white glove delivery partners to successfully deliver our large array of products to our customers. The coordinator and team will continuously look for ways to improve the delivery experience and reduce cost.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate with a network of final mile & white glove delivery partners to seamlessly deliver furniture items to residential customers
- Oversee and track daily flow of orders from drop ship partners and 3PLs to customers globally
- Troubleshoot and resolve shipping and delivery related issues, applying short and long term solutions
- Coordinate and assist in managing customer returns, refunds, and replacements
- Monitor and report out performance and financials of our delivery and drop ship partners
- Assess current systems, identify risks and implement process improvements
- Continuously drive cost reductions, delivery speed, and customer satisfaction
- Partner with key stakeholders including Fulfillment, Accounting, Customer Experience, Marketing and Partnership teams
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience managing outbound transportation across multiple distribution centers and drop shippers globally
- 2+ years of experience managing final mile, white glove delivery, and returns partners
- Experience with domestic & international small volume parcel carriers (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms and ERP systems, preferably NetSuite & Shopify
- Experience with 3rd Party drop ship order flows from order transmission to final delivery
- Collaborative and willing to work cross-functionally to share ideas and develop solutions to create the best possible customer experience at the lowest cost
- Extremely organized with the ability to effectively manage daily operations in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency, ownership and accountability
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% including holidays & on short notice
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep, an awesome discount and $300 worth of free product a year!
- Health, dental and vision benefits with 100% employee coverage offering
- Flexible vacation packages
- Competitive salary and stock options
Our belief is that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us. Home is an extension of the self. It offers a sense of belonging and welcomes all with ease and warmth. It's where we recharge, wash off the day and rest up for tomorrow. Home is the most comforting word there is. That’s why they say there’s no place like it. The unmistakable feeling of home is what inspired us to create Parachute. To responsibly make essential, lasting items that transform a house into so much more.
Parachute was certified as a great place to work! Check us out here
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication and building a DE&I enrichment and training program.