Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Fulfillment Project Manager to join our Operations Team in Chicago! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand that on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission.You
As our new Fulfillment Project Manager, you will collaborate with teams within Cisco Meraki, teams within greater Cisco, and external partners to further optimize our current processes and systems to scale with Meraki’s terrific year-over-year sales growth. Are you interested in gaining a deep understanding of Cisco Meraki’s business systems, partner with business stakeholders to drive alignment, have the ability to identify inefficiencies, gaps, or incompatibilities, and know how to work with developers to build project specifications and bring projects to fruition? If so, read on!What You Will Do
- Manage process/technology projects required to integrate with Cisco Meraki’s partners, including 3PLs, carriers, and brokers, and improve internal operations in a precise, efficient manner
- Gain a thorough and complete understanding of all Cisco Meraki fulfillment business systems
- Own end-to-end responsibility for Fulfill Ops project management life cycle from kickoff to project close, plus manage issues and risks in a proactive manner
- Lead workshops and recurring project team meetings to establish and maintain alignment to key decisions, timelines and deliverables
- Partner with business and technical SMEs to develop and implement requirements, specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria, specifications, test plans
- Monitor integrations with Cisco Meraki to ensure data passing and system data integrity
- Perform analysis of carrier/broker costs versus shipping uplift programs, plus business performance trends and insights required to inform decisions
- Continuously improve Meraki operational processes and systems; offer recommendations based on quality data analysis and lead execution with efficiency and precise accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of work experience in an Operations or Supply Chain role is preferred, with project management experience in Business/Fulfillment Operations, Supply Chain, and/or NPI
- 4-year college degree required
- Be curious and inquisitive; extraordinary business insight with analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience analyzing detailed datasets to identify risks and opportunities; Excel skills required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; experience working closely with developers, other project managers, and multi-functional teams
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively in a changing, rapidly growing environment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Nice to Haves
- Want someone with strong analytic skills, plus experience working with technical messaging and writing specifications for DevOps
- Want to find someone who can help train other PMs in PM basics to increase autonomy while improving scheduling accuracy and stakeholder engagement experience
Goals in First 6-12 Months and How the Role Meets the Business Strategy
- Develop a working understanding of Cisco Meraki operations systems and high-level processes
- Initially shadow, and successfully lead smaller to larger Fulfill Ops projects through their lifecycle to grow Meraki’s business
- Actively contribute to building Fulfill Ops project management knowledge base and developing PM skills in the Fulfill and greater Ops PM community
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.