The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional multi-tasking abilities, computer skills and takes initiative to get the job done. Customer service is extremely important in the position, as are exceptional organizational skills. Schedule 11:30am-7:30pm - weekends required!
What You'll Do
- Be the first point of contact for guests and employees, adding to and ensuring our friendly, helpful, and fun environment.
- Ensure the office clean, stocked, organized, and welcoming to employees and customers alike. This includes maintaining work spaces that are not only comfortable, but organized and professional.
- Order, track, and maintain snacks and supplies with strong attention to detail; work with local and remote managers to keep cost and supplies within budget.
- Manage incoming mail & shipments.
- Provide recruiting and onboarding support, including greeting and corresponding with candidates (we hire a lot!)
- Ability to stay calm, provide consistent exceptional customer service, and problem solve effectively in challenging situations.
- Manage the inflow and outflow of people entering and exiting the our location, while escalating appointments to their assigned representatives.
- Be a culture keeper! Uphold company values, be engaged, and tackle that extra mile with a smile.
What You'll Have
- Flexible schedule. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Punctual and dependable.
- Detail oriented and the ability to keep organized
- Professional demeanor
- A great attitude. We want someone who brings great energy to the team and the office!
- Willingness to do a range of things. This job is by definition non-specialized and we want someone who is looking to do different things.
- Know what makes people tick - there will be a diverse set of people in the office, you’ll need to be able to read the pulse of the room and be proactive in suggesting changes should the vibe be off.
- Prior experience with office needs is great, though we are open to all candidates if you can prove to us that you can handle the heat!
Shift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we’re all about growth - we are a culture of people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means “car experts” but who had the desire to work together to change an industry. We’ll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day.
We also believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you’re unsure if you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn’t the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)