Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
About the Job
Do you love growing and scaling large front-line teams? Are you a people-first manager with a passion process improvement? If so, we want you to join the team as our Operations Manager for the FlyHomes Field Operations team. As the Operations Manager, you will manage Field Operations team to ensure our customer experience is world class. This ranges from ensuring we have adequate staffing, creating a best-of-class customer experience, to creating a culture of continuous improvement for our field teams.
What You'll Do
- Directly manage the field operations team, providing coaching and support for the team
- Own the staffing plan for growth and scalability of the business with respect to our field teams
- Develop and track OKRs for monitoring operational efficiencies and efficacies
- Manage process improvements for the operational workflows for the field teams
- Closely manage team expense reporting and time keeping
- Create and maintain team schedules across market
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years managing and scaling front-line operations teams
- Strong analytical chops; you love to spend hours in excel and SQL
- Customer first mentality; every decision you make begins with the customer
- Comfortable with the unknown; thrives in ambiguity
- Can-do, “I got this” mentality; loves to roll up sleeves and just get stuff done
- No Real Estate experience needed!
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that clients and colleagues feel heard.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!