Field Operations Manager (Dallas / Fort Worth Market) at Alto (Dallas, TX)
Alto is a destination for innovative, intellectually curious, and forward thinking people - we are disrupting the rideshare industry with a revolutionary, elevated experience and sustainable business model! At Alto we hire W-2 employee drivers, maintain a branded fleet of vehicles, and are transitioning to an all-electric fleet in 2023. We are rapidly growing, having raised a $45M Series-B in 2021 and accelerating towards a nationwide expansion. Today, we operate in Los Angeles, Dallas, Washington D.C., Miami, San Francisco, and Houston. Check out more about us here.
We are looking for our next Operations Manager to own day-to-day operations in our Dallas market. You will partner closely with the General Manager to grow a cross functional team, roll out new initiatives and build your market for future scale. Great leadership and problem solving ability is essential– you’ll be managing a local team and ensuring operational excellence in your market. Our highest priority is taking ride-share to the next level, guaranteeing an elevated experience every step of the way.
What you'll do:
- Manage day-to-day operations and hold a high level of accountability as a leader in your market, while constantly pushing to meet targets and creating operational efficiencies.
- Oversee hiring, training, and leading of an entire team of drivers and operational staff (Leads, Trainers, Service Agents).
- Serve as a mentor to Operations Associates in your market, as you work together to roll out new initiatives and certify success of those programs.
- Ensure your market successfully meets driver supply targets by managing the driver onboarding and support process appropriately.
- Collect on the ground feedback and raise opportunities and concerns to drive continuous improvement and innovations; work with strategy & operations team as an on-the-ground expert
- Oversee fleet management, including fleet positioning and staffing to accommodate events, seasonality and changes to demand patterns.
- Use analytics to evaluate inefficiencies, identify trends and use that data to drive changes.
- As part of the city operations team, help rapidly grow and scale your market in a dynamic, start-up environment.
What you bring to the table:
- 4-8 years of experience; experience in operations, consulting, or start-up environment
- Previous experience managing a team and/or front-line workers
- A proven ability to handle ambiguity in the absence of defined systems and processes
- Analytical background: you can understand and leverage data to drive action and results
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- In-depth knowledge of the local Market
- Bachelor’s Degree required
What's in it for you:
- Base salary and bonus up to 15%
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- Monthly Alto credit and founding member status!
- Health, dental, vision insurance and 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO