Field and Partner Enablement Lead at Zscaler
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
The Field and Partner Enablement Lead will work towards asset creation and delivery with a focus on Zscaler’s partner ecosystem. We seek candidates with experience in the following areas:
● Supporting sales/selling activities to large enterprises
● Collaborating with Channel Partners on joint campaigns
● Evangelizing value and outcome-based sales methodologies
● Presenting enablement materials
● Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders across the company
The goal of this role will be to help increase awareness of technology alliance integrations and joint business benefits to the Zscaler field organization and partner community
● Assist in the development and delivery of enablement assets to internal field sales
representatives and external partners, focused around Zscaler’s technology alliances,
distributors, Value Added Resellers, Solutions Integrators, Service Providers, and Managed
● Coordinate with sales teams when crafting Sales Playbooks and Cheat Sheets to deliver
enablement and awareness of strategic partnerships
● Coordinate with other stakeholders like Business Development, Marketing, and Competitive
Intelligence in the creation of Battle Cards and Win Stories
● Deliver training to Zscaler field organization and partners on our strategic partnerships
● Assist Zscaler field organization in their PG efforts as it pertains to the entire partner ecosystem
● 5+ years of experience in SaaS
● Sales Enablement with sales/sales support experience
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Bring “field first” approach to sales enablement
● Ability to translate concepts, summarize and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb information
● Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
● Highly innovative and analytical with exceptional problem-solving skills
● Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality
● Adaptable and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
● Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
● Resourceful with a notable ability to execute with little supervision
● Strong public speaking and presentation skills
● Ability to pivot and meet tight deadlines when presented with last-minute requests
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.