FCMIA Stock Associate at GOAT Group (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:25 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 3, 2022
Want to work for the premier source for the rarest, most exclusive sneakers in the world?
We want YOU for FLIGHT CLUB.
Flight Club is one of the few places globally, where people can come experience and purchase the rarest sneakers in person. Carrying the hottest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike!
The Flight Club Stock Associate will ensure all internal and external clients receive exceptional service through quick accurate stock checks and timely delivery of merchandise.
• Ensure shipment is received and/or transferred, processed, and organized efficiently and correctly
• Pulling requested product from the stock room and delivering to the sales floor
• Receiving and stocking merchandise on the floor
• Moving merchandise with carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other moving equipment
• Maintaining organization and cleanliness of stockroom
• Lifting, pushing, pulling boxes without assistance
• At least 2 years of Experience in a stock or shipping role is preferred
• Must be a team player
• Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with the necessary departments for seamless operation
• Knowledgeable of the latest trends in athletic footwear
• Capable of working on their feet for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift and maneuver inventory
NOTE: MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description