ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
The facility maintenance technician will support the facility maintenance and daily operation at the Batesville, IN fulfillment center. This position will perform preventative maintenance and inspections of the facility and equipment. The Facility Maintenance Technician must be self-directed and self-motivated with desire to understand and learn all facets of the job and must be trustworthy and accountable for all actions. This position will start out as Mon- Fri 7am to 3pm for training purposes but will convert to 2nd shift after training.
- Conveyor preventative maintenance troubleshooting
- Daily conveyor inspections and safety walk
- Dock door and leveler preventative maintenance
- HVAC preventative maintenance
- Fire pump inspection
- Fire extinguisher and emergency light inspection
- Facility project work
- Facility lighting maintenance
- Daily air compressor inspections
- Monthly cleaning of conveyor
- Demonstrate general knowledge of mechanical and electrical system.
- Knowledge motor control circuits.
- Ability to use various hand tools and power tools for construction and repair.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Able to work off a ladder and mechanical lifts up to 40’ above work space.
- Able to complete and maintain paperwork in a neat and organized manner.
- Able to periodically adjust start and end time of work days.
- Able to periodically adjust work day, based on unscheduled breakdowns or project work.
- Able to effectively communicate to area supervisors and managers.
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated with desire to understand and learn all facets of the job.
- Must be trustworthy and accountable for all actions.
- Open to change and ability to help us design the role for the future
- Job requires any of the following: Bending, Crawling, Wearing Safety Gear
- Able to operate or be trained on a fork truck.
- Able to operate or be trained on a boom lift.
We're a community of more than 1Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected]
and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2021 All rights reserved.
Read Full Job Description