Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Facilities Specialist I will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day facilities tasks. A successful candidate will have experience in various areas of facilities management. Primary duties will include assisting the Facilities team with replenishment, responding to work orders, equipment maintenance, and sanitation. Strong customer service skills are required for this position.
Reports To: Project Manager Facilities
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with replenishing fruit, coffee supplies, kitchen products and nuts
- Coordinate and/or assist with special events, set up, tear down, supply ordering
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed
- Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed
- Responsible for reporting any building or equipment malfunctions to Facilities Manager
- Monitor the maintenance and cleanliness of all floors and check for any requiring repair
- Stock office supply areas
- Assist with moves of furniture and equipment
- Resolve problems associated with all building services including janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, badging, conference rooms, cubes, as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures, and equipment
- Collaborate with facilities team members on maintaining and updating floorplans/office moves
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience working in hospitality, office services, or building/facilities management roles
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; excel, word, and outlook
- Project management experience that demonstrates the ability to track, drive and report on the status of multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to stay organized while overseeing multiple initiatives and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service background and experience
- College degree preferred
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.