Cisco Meraki is revolutionizing the way IT administrators manage their infrastructure by providing simple and secure cloud-managed solutions. With a large install base of customers and rich, multifaceted data sets, the potential for data analytics to improve business performance for both our customers and our own business is enormous.
Meraki seeks a sharp, energetic Facilities Coordinator who will be responsible for responding to daily staff support requests and supporting all facilities projects and services. Oversight of A/V technology as well as hands-on meetings if needed. This position will work closely with and support the needs of HR, IT, Finance, space planning and other internal departments.
- Support Facilities needs with a hands-on approach and dedication to customer service.
- Partner with janitorial and the day porter team
- Support oversight of building systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lighting, flooring, signs, pest control, landscaping) to ensure vendors are achieving our standards and expectations.
- Coordinate work with Real Estate Property Management (this is a leased site)
- Work with the Digital Workplace team to ensure that the office environment assures employees’ health and safety, while supporting their productivity.
- Cross functional team partnership to make business-wide process improvements.
- Manage Facilities Intranet Pages (WFH/Employee Experience/Global Offices) by curating updates to the sites as needed and coordinating content in collaboration with global office teams .
- Manage day-to-day operations to support Facilities functions including: work ticket management (Zendesk), Badging, new hire support, parking/transit, and documentation.
- Work in collaboration with the Global Facilities team to ensure consistency in all Facilities communications, updates and projects.
- Parking Management updating and maintaining the parking list
- Intranet Management creating, designing and updating content
- WFH/RTO Information Center
- Global Facilities Terminations managing and making sure all terminations are processed globally
- Badge Management
- Facilities Support (projects, space planning, policies, office mngt, comms, etc)
- Primary owner of site CMMS system; we use Zendesk for employee Tickets /Support
Characteristics of success
- Very strong customer service
- Very organized with a strong sense of prioritization
- Flexible work style (willing to attempt whatever tasks are required, regardless of complexity or potentially menial nature of work)
- Ability to self manage and stay busy without direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure.
- At least 1 year facilities or operational experience desired
- Excellent speaking and written communication
- Solid computer skills: google docs, MS word, Excel, Outlook
- General understanding of commercial building systems: MEP, security, fire/life safety
- Experience managing vendors, suppliers
- Experience supporting basic AV and IT needs (wiring, cabling, network equipment)
- Strong project management: documentation, follow-through and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Experience working safely with hand tools, ladders, carts and other typical facilities equipment.
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.