Facilities Assistant at LendingTree (Charlotte, NC)
The Workplace Coordinator supports the daily operation of our growing business while maintaining the highest level of customer service and professionalism. Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is top notch! This position is responsible for performing a variety of in-office assignments that support daily operations of our workplaces in the Charlotte area.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Hours are 8-hour shifts that could begin as early as 7:00 am and may end at 6:00 pm; must have flexibility to work in alternate Charlotte area locations
- Maintain and stock the Social Centers fully with supplies; check throughout the day to ensure fully stocked.
- Order and maintain inventory of all stationery, office products, kitchen supplies, coffee service supplies, sanitation stations, special events, etc. Replenish throughout the day.
- Organize Meeting Space: reset furniture, dust, and clean whiteboards
- Coverage for Workplace Concierge and Reception as needed to support the business
- Place workorder tickets with Property Management related to building maintenance issues
- Place workorder tickets in the Office Space Systems (OSS) workplace management software system
- Space Management-work within the space management software system to ensure seating plans are accurate.
- Cleaning as required to ensure the space looks great everyday
- Order and maintain inventory of all stationery and office products, kitchen supplies for lunch, coffee, special events, etc. Replenish timely so that we never run out. All receipts are to be kept for submission of expenses
- On occasion, an errand to the store, pick up or the purchase items may be needed
- Special events and meetings occasionally require movement of furniture to set-up and restore furniture for daily use.
- Assist with receiving catering deliveries and set-up for events and meetings
- Escort vendors throughout the building to complete services, repairs, maintenance, and deliveries
- Mail Room coverage as required to support the location
- Creating Shipping labels and package items for shipping
- Provide inventory support including maintaining office materials and supplies
- Position is 100% in-office (WFH or Remote work not available)
- High school diploma required; some college preferred
- Proficient w/computers and MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook calendar & email), required)
- Professionalism and effective communication/writing skills necessary
- Flexible, adaptable, independent, and motivated team player who will ensure the company provides top-notch service to all customers and employees
- Possess a keen eye for detail, organization, and accuracy
- Possess an exceptional work ethic and exemplary time management skills
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude
- Occasional overtime required
- Basic understanding of electrical components, lamps, and bulb replacement
- Ability to utilize basic hand tools
- The ability to utilize work order systems, maintenance programs as applicable
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Ability to use ladder
- Reliable transportation as location changes could occur
- Other like duties and responsibilities as required
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status