Experience Manager at Flywire
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Experience Manager and believe people are our greatest asset. As part of the Experience Team, you will be at the front line of creating exceptional FlyMate experiences for our growing workforce! In this role you will cultivate events and special moments that enhance the Flymate experience. You will also be the primary support lead for the office and administrative team for the Boston office and US region. This role includes the opportunity to collaborate on team and cross-functional initiatives and projects. If you are energetic, tenacious, and a problem-solver, with a strong drive and a sense of integrity to deliver excellent support and service each day, this is the role for you!
In this role, you will report to the Global Experience Manager, based in the US.
- Provide daily support to our FlyMates based in Boston and regionally in the US
- Support P&C programs and initiatives to create a unique, successful and fulfilling workplace
- Enhance the Flymate experience
- Assist in execution of learning and training programs and events in US
- Be the face of Flywire when guests enter our space, greeting and assisting them as needed, while following Covid-19 government regulations
- Manage office administration and ensure compliance with Safe Management Measures, making sure our Boston and the US offices are running smoothly and that FlyMates have the essentials for a productive working environment including the handling of shipping and delivery, office supplies etc.
- Manage relationships with vendors and building management to provide a safe, clean and conducive environment that make FlyMates proud to work in
- Coordinate with Finance team and other internal departments on account payable invoices and approvals
- Manage travel-related vendors and support Flymates with travel bookings and enquiries
- Coordinate events such as office lunches, team events and holiday parties to enhance Flywire’s culture
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of administrative and office experience, preferably in a rapid growth global startup environment
- Diploma or degree, preferably in Business Management or Human Resources
- Excellent exceptional event planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong proactive initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- High emotional intelligence and an ability to strike a balance between employee and company needs
- A startup mentality, as well as an ability and interest in wearing multiple hats
- Flexibility and the willingness to help the team as needed
- Some travel might be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with