Join VillageMD as an Executive Director in our Dallas market.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Executive Director for our Dallas Market to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible, effective, and efficient through solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
We are looking for an Executive Director to lead our VillageMD Dallas team and markets. In this role, you’ll be accountable for the strategy, operations, and financial results for the local market operations. You will also be responsible for building out the team and supporting infrastructure to appropriately serve all providers with the required practice operations support and delivery of analytic, clinical, and operational resources and services to ensure success in a value-based environment. Supported by a national team to establish and scale the VillageMD model of care locally, you will monitor and drive practice and functional performance, remove barriers and develop and implement tactical improvements that drive provider adoption and success.
How you can make a difference
- Work with regional and market leadership and providers to develop operational plans and implement our clinical model to optimize operations
- Partner with the market launch and integration teams to drive the successful initial implementation and assume long-term accountability of the VMD model with a focus on creating a high-performance culture that focuses on execution
- Accountable for market performance on growth, financial, quality, and operational outcomes
- Develop and maintain competitive market insights
- Establish and manage a high quality, efficient, specialist network to support referral management, ready access, and patient experience
- Ensure market accountability to state and national regulatory requirements and organizational strategy, culture and values
- Engage the market healthcare community to build collaborative relationships across the continuum of care
- Work closely with market physician leadership driving market-wide support for business initiatives, soliciting and implementing feedback to improve efficiency and outcomes
Skills for success
- High emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- Previous accountability for creation and delivery of well-polished deliverables at executive level essential
- Extensive experience with value-based care initiatives and/or positively influencing quality outcomes is a requirement to lead market success
- Proven sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Consistent experience performing under pressure with a keen sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- Passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution, with ability to substantiate
Experience to drive change
- Significant experience working with an employed primary care medical group in deploying their shift to value-based care
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with the Dallas market payer and healthcare landscape and players
- Prior history and success leading and managing teams to deliver P+L results, ideally in a large medical group operation
- Significant healthcare leadership experience ideally in a managed care, provider or healthcare services setting
- A depth of knowledge and hands-on experience with operating against value-based arrangements including care management programs and necessary operational infrastructure and programming for managing attributed lives
- Managed care experience is ideal; understands and has negotiated provider agreements with major payers and / or specialist groups
- Significant experience managing two-sided risk-based payment models with providers and knowledge of how providers are successful in advanced risk-based arrangements
- Experience successfully partnering with physicians and their care teams in a patient and provider-centric manner to effect change and improve processes and outcomes
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results; can quickly influence market partners to action
- Comfortable leading large-scale transformation and change management initiatives
- Documented success significantly increasing the scale of a managed entity, network of physician groups, or an ACO
- Bachelor’s Degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.