Executive Assistant/Executive Business Partner
Reports to: Head of Executive Office Operations
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
About the Role:
We know our executive assistants provide immense value to the business, which is why we use the title executive business partner. We recently welcomed our CMO and CHRO to the company and we're in need of an experienced EA to provide executive level support to these individuals. You'll be responsible for calendar management, travel arrangements and a variety of projects that allow our executives to run their department at the highest level.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, capable of managing a big workload, and can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced startup environment. This role will be ideal for someone who enjoys navigating ambiguity, runs towards challenges, and enjoys the dynamic nature of a scaling, fast-moving company with modern-day approaches.
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings
- Manage domestic and international travel
- Driving key team activities (such as team and department meeting agendas, department
- Workflow, supply ordering, etc.
- Collaborate and partner closely with internal teams effectively
- General administrative duties and special projects as needed
- Monitor Executive’s email to flag action items as required
- 5 or more years of experience providing administrative support to one or more executives
- Experience creating presentations, communications, and documentation including editing, formatting, and delivery
- Experience with Google Suite of products (Google Docs, Google Drive) as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven success in collaborating and communicating with team members at all levels
- Delivering and communicating sometimes under pressure, while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Experience administrating record-keeping, crafting, and organizing confidential reports
- Extraordinary organizational skills and flexibility
- Ability to prioritize work
- Track record of decision-making and attention to detail
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment
- Potential to travel up to 10%
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month mobile phone plan reimbursement
Compensation USD Range compliant with CO regulation: $80K to $90K base plus equity - depending on experience level
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected] Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.