Karat's purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world's first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat's Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We're a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Leadership Operations team
Our Leadership Operations team is deeply committed to empowering and enabling Karat through the strategic and tactical support of its growing Leadership Team. As a core point of contact among executives, employees, and clients and partners, we ensure information flow is accurate, timely, and valuable.
What you will do
As an Executive Business Partner at Karat, you will be a thought partner to our Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, aligning with their goals and priorities to further enable efficiency and execution, and positively impact the growth and expansion of the organization. As both a strategic and administrative partner, you will manage a wide variety of both high-engagement and tactical responsibilities regularly.
- Accelerate the CEO's business and cultural vision, connecting with key stakeholders across the company and driving high-leverage projects.
- Act as a strategic partner to the CEO in leadership and time effectiveness.
- Communicate regularly with Karat's leadership team, key clients, Board members, and other key stakeholders.
- Operate alongside the CEO to provide holistic support.
- Act as an administrative partner to the CEO (e.g. prepare expense reports, coordinate travel, orchestrate calendars, manage email activity & correspondence).
- Track and monitor CEO-level projects for follow-up and execution; strategically identify areas for escalation.
- Orchestrate and execute on internal and external meetings with sound judgment.
The experience you will bring
- 12+ years providing direct partnership support to executives with different personalities and work styles (experience supporting a founder and/or CEO is preferred)
- Experience supporting the executive as a whole person
- Proactive, collaborative, and flexible workstyle
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic high-growth environment
- An expert multi-tasker with the ability to manage many priorities at once
- Detail-oriented with strong listening & problem-solving skills
- A self-starter: able to independently manage projects to completion
- Ability to exercise a high degree of discretion, confidentiality, and independent judgment
- Aligned with and motivated to further Karat's purpose of unlocking opportunity
This is a full-time, salaried position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
Karat is a remote company with employees throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For this position, we are considering individuals based in the west coast of the United States, prioritizing individuals in the greater Seattle area.
Benefits of joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We're proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team's favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee's choice
Learn more about us
Statement of Inclusivity:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected] .
Karat is an E-Verify company.