Executive Assistant at Chainlink Labs (Remote)
| Columbus, OH | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:52 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We are an Operations team with an exciting mission: to drive the high-performance company that builds Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network.
Due to the project's phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth, and are quickly scaling up our organization. We are looking for world-class support for our C-Suite, and are searching for a senior-level executive associate to join the team.
Are you a high-performing operator who sees executive support as the critical business function that it is? Have you perfected your craft working with C-Suite colleagues in high-growth businesses? Can you create magic for your principal through world-class organizational skills and above-average business acumen? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
This is an ideal role if you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can make a huge impact by partnering with an exceptional leadership team to take the company through a pivotal moment in its growth story.
- Using tact, sound business judgment, a solid understanding of our business, and impeccable time management, managing and prioritizing the C-Suite’s schedule and business obligations.
- Be a right-hand person to the executive team, partnering with them to help efficiently navigate their private and professional lives.
- Owning and delivering on a wide variety of projects and initiatives for the exec team.
- Delivering a high touch support model, anticipating needs, and establishing seamless processes across core executive support tasks, e.g. scheduling, travel, communications, records, and reports.
- Acting as a gatekeeper for the exec team’s time and focus - managing and prioritizing requests from across the business and the external ecosystem.
- Optional for the right candidate: Creating efficiencies, workflows, and optimizations for the exec team to help them most optimally serve the business.
- Work experience as an executive assistant, office manager, or similar role
- Comfortable using and improving various systems and processes
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Confidence and conviction in communicating with executive stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced work environment while remaining laser-focused on detail
- Having incredibly high standards for your own work, and extending that to deliverables for the C-Suite with your name on them
- Autonomous, driven, and self-managed, driving projects to completion independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Handling sensitive and personal data with a high degree of accuracy, discretion, and confidentiality
- Experience in a tech start-up or related field is a plus.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Information on Chainlink Labs
Chainlink Labs operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Chainlink Labs was founded in 2014. It has 367 total employees. To see all 47 open jobs at Chainlink Labs, click here.
Read Full Job Description