Executive Assistant at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
You will support executive leaders in the Atlanta office and assisting with the site leadership functions.
• Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.• Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment.• Remains knowledgeable of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate executive intent to other employees.• May make contacts of a sensitive, complex and confidential nature.• Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.• Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors and other dignitaries.• Writes contracts, renewals, proposals and other documents from dictation equipment, draft or shorthand notes using a personal computer.• Edits typed material for grammar, punctuation, clarity and sentence structure.• Distributes typed material to appropriate parties, e.g., executives, clients, attorneys, etc. and revises as directed.• Composes memos and correspondence from brief verbal instructions.• Prepares reports and/or graphics by selecting relevant information from files, other reports, correspondences, data center personnel support staff, etc. and inputting on personal computer.• Maintains files on correspondence, clients, reports and other records by inserting new documents and disposing of outdated material.• Codes items or amounts for invoices, billings and expense statements.• Monitors cost center general ledger accounts and resolves exceptions by reviewing source documents and making necessary adjustments.• Monitors office supply inventory and reorders as necessary.• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
High school diploma or GED• Extensive knowledge of methods and techniques to perform general clerical accounting and various personal computer software packages required by the job, e.g., word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, etc.• Ability to type, maintain confidentiality, communicate information to others, maintain accurate records, to adapt and interpret policies, guidelines, precedents or practices to new or changing situations• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives, employees, clients and public
What we offer you
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.