Executive Assistant at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is hiring an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Privacy Officer and the Global Head of AML and Sanctions Compliance. . This is an opportunity to support two of our key leaders, while working alongside individuals who are united by a strong sense of teamwork, service, and excellence.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
In this role you will be a critical partner who keeps the executives and their teams focused on company goals, while supporting a variety of initiatives and projects.
- You will complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of the Chief Privacy Officer and the Head of AML and Sanctions Compliance including, but not limited to, managing busy calendars, meeting preparation, and being a general deputy of time
- You will utilize your strong communication and presentation skills when creating and editing newsletters, email campaigns, and executive and board meeting preparation
- You will act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- You will effectively interface with employees from other groups within FIS and Senior executives inside and outside the company, and recognize key players within the lines of business
- You will manage multiple administrative deliverables with competing deadlines
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic. You must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment. You will manage multiple priorities with poise, high attention to detail, organization and process.
- You should have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- You should have the ability to balance the needs of multiple senior leaders and longer-term projects.
- You should pay attention to detail and provide consistent follow-up.
- You have the ability to create dynamic and engaging PowerPoint presentations.
- You are very organized and detail-oriented.
- You have the ability to work with shifting priorities.
- You love analyzing issues and devising efficiencies to better the client experience.
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS.
- Financial technology industry experience
- QuickBase experience
- Risk and Compliance experience, including Privacy experience
- Risk and Compliance experience, including Anti-money laundering & Sanctions experience
What we offer you:
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.