Executive Assistant at Rightpoint (New York City, NY)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!IntroductionThe Executive Assistant will play a key role in helping keep logistics for our CEO and Executive Leadership Team day-to-day activities running smoothly. No two days will be alike, and you will have the opportunity to wear many hats each and every day. We’re a high energy company that moves quickly, and we’re looking for someone to be a living and breathing representation of our award-winning culture. The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for details and will ensure nothing falls through the cracks. You are someone who is proactive and anticipates tasks to keep things running smoothly.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Provide administrative support to CEO and members of Rightpoint’s Executive Leadership Team,
- Organize executives’ calendars including recommendations on meeting prioritization and agenda reviews
- Coordinate meeting logistics, including sending out Outlook invites, reserving rooms/resources, setting up meeting dial-in links, and ordering Food & Beverage if applicable.
- Synthesize information discussed in meetings and send out meeting recaps as needed
- Assist with monitoring and “triaging” emails and drafting replies as requested
- Prepare and “Finesse” PowerPoint presentations as directed
- Provide project management support for the CEO and Executive Leadership Team’s projects and initiatives
- Own and coordinate additional special projects as directed by the CEO and Executive Team
- Book and manage travel arrangements
- Prepare and process travel and expense reports
- Write business correspondence and create reports
- Significant experience in an executive support role preferably within a large organization and supporting multiple executives. Experience in a professional services/consulting organization a plus
- Ability to respond quickly to requests and adjust schedules and priorities on the fly
- Experience working in a fast-paced, less structured environment, working with many different types of people in different practice areas.
- Self-directed, resourceful and comfortable in working with a high degree of ambiguity and driving clarity in key areas
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Solution-oriented work style
- Strong ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Organized, accurate and very detail oriented
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.