FIGS is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist our Executive Team. In this role, you will support FIGS’ executive's with a variety of tasks. The ideal candidate is an extremely organized individual who loves helping others and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple competing priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion. The ideal candidate will also thrive when operating under pressure, and will be able to handle a wide variety of confidential matters with discretion.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Executive's calendar by seamlessly scheduling all meetings, appointments, and travel
- Manage email, phone, and in-person communication handoffs with professionalism and efficiency
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Assist with preparation for on-site meetings, to include, room set-up, catering, prepping digital and hardcopies of meeting materials, testing tech
- Attend meetings for the purpose of taking meeting minutes and follow up on key take-aways from the meetings
- Complete reports and documentation for Executive's
- Assist members of the executive teams with meeting and travel arrangements
- Assist facilities manager with office management duties as necessary
- Oversee special projects as assigned by Executive's
- Partner with HR to coordinate company-wide activities and events
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience directly reporting into multiple executives at once
- Experience booking multi-leg and international trips
- Incredible attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Experience using Asana preferred
- Willingness to assist with evening and weekend requests as needed
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Our must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Confidence and humility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to learn, excel and grow with FIGS
- Love for dogs
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.