AlertMedia is looking for an energetic and highly organized Executive Assistant to support various C-level executives with day-to-day administrative functions and execution. The ideal candidate will be motivated, trustworthy, professional, personable, and resourceful with a jack-of-all-trades mindset.
Who you are:
You are highly organized and resourceful. You embrace a challenge and are known for your ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests at once. You have a passion for helping people and are always willing to go the extra mile. You love working for a company that will recognize you for your talents while supporting and driving culture.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Execute on email and calendar management including scheduling meetings, appointments, conference calls, & other internal/external engagements for C-level and other executives as needed
- Coordinate the execution of legal documents as needed
- Support with the execution of company events, office-wide meetings, executive off-sites and board meetings.
- Work with other Executive Assistants on coordination of activities across C-level and broader leaders teams.
- Support team events, outings, and other culture events
- 1+ years executive administration experience in a growing, fast-paced environment (tech preferred)
- 1+ years of scheduling/calendar management and travel arrangement experience with ability to handle time sensitive and confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and other Office applications
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with ability to speak to how you accomplish this effectively
- Event execution and vendor management experience (holiday parties, company-wide events, etc)
- Proactive mindset with desire and ability to multitask and work on different projects at once
- Tech savvy with expertise in accurate typing, spreadsheets, expense, billing, and other office software including Microsoft Office suit
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours on occasion for any urgent after hours matters
- Team player mentality with ability to work under pressure and willingness to go the extra mile
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Passionate about company culture and representing the best of who we are
- Located in Austin, TX area preferred
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.