Executive Assistant at Qualtrics (Washington DC)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?Expectations for Success
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic individual to support our Global Product Directors. An ideal candidate would be someone who is a self-starter, incredibly organized, inventive and efficient. You will have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently, and be comfortable making decisions with minimal oversight or mentorship. Being flexible and having a sense of humor while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality is crucial to this role.A Day in the Life
- Project Manager. The EA will own project management and planning for annual, bi-annual, quarterly, and monthly business meetings; team off sites; fiscal year budgeting exercises; space planning for teams; and more.
- Cross Team Collaboration. The EA will support teams that span multiple continents. Ensuring that individuals understand the team goals independent of their location is crucial to operating successfully. The EA will assist with planning and execution of team all hands meetings, off sites, and socials.
- Rhythm of Business Coordination. The EA will manage the master schedule (including annual and quarterly meetings) by arranging meetings and ensuring that the executives are spending their time effectively on the priorities that matter. The EA will ensure all meetings are essential to moving the needle towards company big bet/goal completion.
- Strategic Researcher. Part of the day-to-day role for the EA will involve taking over some of the basic research to support the business (e.g. see around corners to proactively solve potential issues and understand if we are making progress in areas necessary to goal completion).
- Administrative Assistant. The EA will help set and track agendas for given meetings, take notes and/or action items to document the decisions made in meetings, submit expenses monthly, and provide other administrative support as needed.
- Travel and Logistics. You will manage some travel and logistics associated with travel.
- Culture and Experience. We're looking for someone who can infuse our teams with energy and enthusiasm, and seeks out opportunities to create community (especially in a hybrid environment), create connections, and foster great working relationships.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Past Executive Assistant experience or translatable experience. Preference for a fast-paced, tech startup environment. An ideal candidate has between 1-3 years of experience as an Executive or Administrative assistant.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting an engineering organization, understanding agile processes and workflows preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay on top of and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Consistently produced work with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Consistently deliver high-quality professional customer service to internal and external customers with the ability to be personable and happy to help in a variety of situations.
- Visionary spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks.
- Adaptive: tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction.
- Self-starter, taking initiative on new tasks with little guidance or oversight.
- Work collaboratively with all other executive admins at headquarters and remote locations to maintain a smoothly working corporate environment.
- The utmost level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.