Executive Assistant & Office Manager (Hybrid - Birmingham) at Daxko (Birmingham, AL)
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
The Executive Assistant & Office Manager is tasked with providing administrative assistance to several members of the Senior Leadership Team, including the Chief Financial Officer, VP of People and SVP of Payments, as well as manage the office space for our Birmingham location. The Team Member in this role will create and edit presentations, schedule meetings, coordinate calendars, book travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, and deliver special ad-hoc projects. The Team Member in this role will serve as primary liaison with the landlord and building manager, manage office supplies, and will generally ensure that Daxko and its team members operate in a hospitable environment.
The Executive Assistant & Office Manager reports to the Senior Executive Assistant.
- Executive Assistant Duties (80%)
- Manage priorities and processes for multiple members of a busy executive team
- Manage calendars, coordinate, and set up various meetings
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the executive team
- Ad-hoc assistance to Daxko’s General and Administrative departments
- Office Manager Duties (20%)
- Provide exceptional hospitality and customer service to vendors, visitors, and team members.
- Greet visitors to office as needed.
- Ensure the office space is ready for daily business (adequate office supplies, coffee machines up and running, refrigerators filled, etc.)
- Manage office food and beverage programs
- Manage Birmingham location communication channels
- Manage and order office and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate mailroom activities and deliveries
- Serve as liaison to landlord and building manager
- Organize and plan team member events Ability to work from the Birmingham office 3 days a week or more as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Knack for managing processes and people
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technically savvy - knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or Apple equivalent)
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Managing projects within a budget
- Flexibility to occasionally serve outside of normal business hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3+) years of Executive Assistance experience
- Experience in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Bonus Points for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Four (4+) years of Executive Assistance experience
- Experience in software, financial services
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
🏝 Flexible paid time off
⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
💪 Monthly fitness reimbursement
🤑 401(k) matching
🍼 New-Parent Paid Leave
🏖 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
👖 Casual work environments
🏡 Remote work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.