Executive Assistant (Office of the CEO) at Constant Contact (Remote)
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
As a member of the office of the CEO, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, scheduling meetings, conference calls, appointments, and travel arrangements. This individual must have the ability to wear multiple hats simultaneously, work well in a fast-paced environment and have strong interpersonal skills. Flexibility, initiative, and a drive to succeed are essential qualities for this role.
Priority for candidates based near our office locations in Boston, MA, Waltham, MA, or Gainesville FL - flexible day to day in-office requirements.
What you'll do:
- Day-to-day coordination and management of calendars, meetings, conference calls, video conferences, travel & expense reports
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO, and other members of the leadership team
- Coordinate & attend key staff and team meetings as required, prepare agenda and meeting minutes as needed. Independent follow-up on action items will follow each meeting
- Manage and maintain SAP Concur requests for expense & travel management and corporate expense approval
- Coordinate virtual events and workshops including team outings
Who you are:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, board members, external partners
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
- Forward looking thinker and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ Years supporting executive leaders
- Proficient in Google Docs (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides), Adobe Acrobat
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact [email protected]
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.