Executive Assistant - Contract at Zscaler
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
Zscaler is looking for an Executive Assistant with superior communication skills, is exceptional at discerning prioritization, and possess keen resourcefulness in bridging cross-functional relationships across the larger Zscaler ecosystem and partner communities. The ideal person will also be able to maintain that critical balance between confidentiality and transparency while exercising independent thinking to help scale an organization globally, in a fast paced environment.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
• Leverage work history outside of Exec Admin work to help streamline communications and support of executive level leaders and their interactions.
• Collaborates with colleagues to create presentations for departmental needs (e.g., internal and external presentations by team members). Collaborates with department leadership to create and execute engaging department meetings, including town halls and leadership meetings.
• Manage a highly complex calendar for the VP/GM, Americas and Regional Sales leadership and communicate on behalf of senior executives. Will be handling highly confidential and time sensitive material.
• Coordinate cross-functional and global meetings and domestic/international travel arrangements. Responsible for all meeting logistics including room reservations, catering, audio-visual equipment, etc.
• Maintain team communication schedules and systems, answer phones, process purchase orders. Represent the Executives in a professional manner dealing with high level customers, clients, and other Zscaler Executives on a regular basis.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years of administrative support experience in a fast-paced environment, with 3 years of Exec/Senior Management support.
• Project management skills, including tracking and reporting skills.
• Able to work effectively with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Web conferencing and willingness to learn other tools and systems used within Zscaler.
• Must be self-directed, motivated, highly accountable, flexible, well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Professional demeanor and ability to communicate and interface effectively with other functions and all levels of the organization.
• Outstanding English verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid comfort level in dealing with high profile clientele.
• Exceptional ability to effectively prioritize competing demands.
**Note: this position will start as a contract, but could convert to full time**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.