Who We Are
Verkada is the leader in integrated cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines our cloud-managed software platform with hardware powered by edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control and environmental sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites. Verkada protects more than 6,000 organizations, including more than 30+ of the Fortune 500.
We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking Executive Assistant to join our Finance organization, providing direct support to our Chief Finance Officer (CFO). As an Executive Assistant to the CFO, you will play a pivotal role, not only in keeping the organization running smoothly and efficiently, but inspiring morale and team building. You will have the opportunity to partner directly with the Finance leadership team to ensure that the day-to-day operations and schedules are accounted for and in motion. In addition, this person will lead the planning and coordinating of Executive and Finance team events.
- Manage calendar in a proactive and thoughtful manner for the CFO and the broader CFO team which includes IT, real estate, workplace, and legal
- Execute on external events in tandem with executive and leadership team (i.e. conferences, speaking engagements, investor meetings, Board of Directors meetings)
- Quarterback special projects associated with the Strategic Finance and Accounting group
- Plan fun outings and happy hours for the CFO team.
- Manage travel for executive and leadership team, expedite expense reports
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic achievement
- 4+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Track record of accomplishment in all previous roles
- Proactive mindset to handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance of potential issues
- Executive level coordinating or event planning experience
- Attention to detail, coupled with creative problem solving and superior communication skills
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities
- Proficient using Google Suite
Perks and Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description