Executive Assistant to the CEO at Clari (South Bay)
| South Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:42 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to be the right-hand to our CEO, acting as both a partner and a resource. You’ll anticipate and prioritize needs, requests, and conflicting priorities. You’ll also work closely with the executive team as well as internal and external stakeholders.
This is a hybrid position, which will require the ability to be onsite in our Sunnyvale office as needed.
- Balance competing calendar requests and ensure prioritization of internal and external meetings, as well as proactively scheduling travel time and CEO brainstorming sessions
- Coordinate, organize, and execute executive off-sites including arrangements of travel, logistics, meeting space, communications, and catering
- Calibrate weekly on strategy and priorities
- Provide logistical support to the monthly company All Hands and weekly Town Hall meetings
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and manage all expense reports
- Establish and manage ongoing culture initiatives between the CEO and employees
- Work closely with VP of Strategy on e-staff cadence and strategic planning
- Coordinate with the senior management team and their executive assistants on special projects, priorities, and status updates
- Operate with integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to be on-site in our Sunnyvale office as needed
- 10+ years experience supporting a C-level executive required; previous start-up experience in a saas environment preferred
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Docs, and Slides)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels within an organization including executives, vendors, customers, and partners
- Highly reliable and resourceful, committed to delivering results on time
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description