Executive Assistant to the CEO at Overhaul
Who We Are:
Overhaul are re-defining SaaS for the supply chain, transportation and logistics industries. Providing a Real-time Supply Chain visibility and risk management platform for Enterprises, including Shippers and 3PL and an Insurtech app-based solution for Motor Carriers.
We transform disparate data into critical insights to mitigate risk and protect both product integrity, cargo security and optimize operations. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers’ experiences and our Mission and Vision.
Overhaul is looking for a highly-motivated Executive Assistant to work in partnership with a leader's staff, supporting daily operations, logistics, and other project-based support. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and thrive in a fast-pace, high-intensity work setting.
At Overhaul, we look for people who have the passion and energy to challenge old ways of thinking and to be an agent of change. We believe in working hard, thinking smart, and having fun in the process.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Ensure every day is run efficiently and effectively for the CEO. Manage and maintain complex calendars – schedule internal/external meetings, appointments, conference calls and special events - enter details and gather materials for upcoming meetings.
- Follow-up repeatedly to ensure critical tasks are completed prior to deadlines and manage the timelines and deliverables of important projects.
- Serve as the gatekeeper to the CEO and be able to justify each minute of time spent based on the critical needs of the businesses, weighing them against all other competing priorities.
- Coordinate itineraries and travel arrangements (air/ground travel, accommodations, etc.) as necessary.
- Prepare polished correspondence/communications/presentations including letters, charts, etc. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final works.
- Ability to take clear notes, document decisions and action items, synthesize outcomes, and distribute updates appropriately.
- Handle ambiguous situations and constant change with confidence.
- Proficient in filtering heavy volumes of inbound messages across various mediums (i.e. email, phone calls, LinkedIn, etc.) and ensuring important messages are replied to in a professional and timely manner, consulting and updating the CEO as necessary.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting senior executives at a fast-paced growth company
- Advanced executive support capabilities ranging from travel and accommodations, heavy calendar management, business partnerships and creating presentations
- Maturity, resilience and professionalism working people internal and external high profile people alike, with the confidence to make important critical decisions when required
- You are able to thrive in an autonomous environment but also flexible enough to be directed at times
- Extremely organized with the ability to ensure others around you are as well
- Experience with hyper-proactivity, always anticipating the needs of others
- Strong command for both the fine details and the big picture, keeping priorities in constant shuffle
- Unparalleled verbal and written communication
- Ability to find solutions with minimal direction
- Experience working with software and technologies that create for greater efficiency and resilience
Our Core Values and how they benefit you as an “Overhauler”
Authenticity, Receptivity and Trust
· Extremely competitive base salary package
· Flexible working schedules
· Remote, hybrid, and/or In-office*
Encouragement and Learning
· Progressive advancement opportunity & career mobility
· Paid development personal stipend
· Monthly lunch and learns
· 2 Unique learning systems w/Instructor led content
Wellness and Integrity
· Rotating Overhaul “Perks @ work” (Discounts and Freebies)
· Overhaul fully provided healthcare plan
· Employee assistance & wellbeing programs
· New Parent/Family/Caregiver leave(s)
· Daily BAMM time (body and mind movement)
Diversity and Inclusivity Statement:
Overhaul has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. Our Overhaul Culture Code’s top listed commitment is to “Diversity and Synergy.” All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!