Executive Administrative Assistant at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the Chief Strategy Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance. The Business Initiatives Specialist is responsible for managing and maintaining calendars, scheduling cross-functional team meetings, and coordinating meeting logistics for both in-person and virtual events. The Executive Administrative Assistant is also responsible for organizing business travel arrangements, expense reporting and interacting with various 3rd parties to ensure events are well executed. Additionally, the Executive Administrative Assistant will assist in preparing and maintaining confidential and high-priority meeting materials. This individual will undertake various other ad hoc projects and tasks in support of a fast-paced and high-growth business environment.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide executive support in the form of complex calendar management, schedule preparation, and coordination across various internal / external parties
• Manage meeting logistics including material preparation, travel coordination, catering, and related details
• Act as the point of contact between executives and other internal / external stakeholders
• Prepare and edit reports and presentations using a variety of software platforms including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Communicate effectively across communication channels including Slack, Microsoft Teams, and internal Paylocity systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• 5 years working experience with 3+ years' experience in a similar role supporting an executive's calendar, meeting logistics, travel arrangements and related responsibilities
• Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to demonstrate organization and attention to detail in managing multiple workstreams simultaneously
• Ability to perform with confidence, and work well at all levels of an organization in and cross functional team environment
• Demonstrated knowledge in MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is? $66K - $87K/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a full range of benefits outlined? This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via?www.paylocity.com/careers."