Executive Admin, S&M at Chainalysis
The Operations Team at Chainalysis are experts at removing barriers, enabling growth, and ensuring we build our company’s infrastructure at the speed of progress. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Executive Admin, S&M will be an integral member of the Operations team providing direct support to the CMO and CRO. This person’s primary responsibility is to make the CMO and CRO's time most efficient through managing the general flow of information whether it be managing calendars, expenses, or ad hoc tasks. We measure success by how well you can anticipate the needs of the team and solve complex administrative and operational issues proactively.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve managed complex scheduling (interviews, travel, and company-wide meetings) for C-level management
- You’ve honed your flexibility and problem-solving skills to adjust and prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- You’ve successfully managed budgets and submitted timely monthly expenses for the team
- You’re an honest broker and a truth-teller; a trusted confidante to the CMO and CRO to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
- You’re persistent when needed, with proven follow-up skills to ensure successful and timely completion of assignments
A background like this helps:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment where you’ve executed day-to-day administrative tasks to include complex scheduling, lunch ordering, team dinner reservations, and updating contacts
- An understanding of how to take initiative to continually improve the efficiency of the leadership team and operate in a highly professional manner with senior-level management
- Extraordinary attention to detail with the ability to think critically about tasks at hand
- Experience working in environments where sensitivity and confidentiality are required
- Ability to adjust quickly to constantly changing priorities and be responsive to feedback
- Must have superior written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced MS Office and G-Suite skills; proficiency with Mac/Apple products preferred; experience with Expensify, TripActions, and/or Salesforce a plus
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.