Events Manager at CampusLogic (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:41 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Why Join Us
Higher education transforms lives. It has the power to change the trajectory for millions of students and the communities they live in. CampusLogic’s Student Financial Success model is the backbone of our work, which supports degree completion for millions of students at nearly 800 schools across America.
At the heart of this work is our committed, mission-driven team, who enable Student Financial Success every single day. Equipped with our core values and the will to transform higher education, the CampusLogic team is steadfast in its shared commitment to remove barriers that stop students from earning degrees.
What You'll Do
Reporting to our Director of Event Marketing, our Events Manager will help schools change lives by executing a full schedule of industry events to support sales and marketing. Success in the role requires a can-do attitude, grace under pressure, a passion for creating meaningful, memorable experiences, and the ability to work in close partnership with sales.
- Collaborate on our overall event program strategy, execution, and reporting
- Execute all event logistics from end-to-end, including retrospectives and lead follow-up with sales leadership
- Manage state association and vendor relationships
- Deliver on event objectives
- Maintain our event calendar while monitoring timeframes and budgets
- Research, recommend, and secure sponsorships, speaking engagements, and booth space at state and regional industry conferences and trade shows
- Explore venue options and negotiate quotes and agreements with vendors
- Communicate cross-functionally and with executive leadership regarding event details and stakeholder responsibilities
- Measure ROI/analytics of all event activities and optimize for future events
- Oversee swag inventory, ordering, fulfillment, ship booth properties, and print materials
- Assist with projects related to national conferences and CampusLogic sponsored events
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 5 years planning trade shows and/or events
- Substantial B2B marketing experience in the technology/SaaS industry
- Expert at simultaneously managing multiple detailed projects
- Hyper-skilled at prioritizing and meeting deadlines amongst competing projects
- Authority in trade show and exhibit terminologies, e.g. you know what "drayage" is
- Strong understanding of the inner workings of convention centers and hotels
- Excellent at building relationships internally and externally with exceptional customer service skills – at all levels of an organization
- Top caliber verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel to events as needed (up to 25%)
- Prior higher education industry experience is a significant plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot/Marketo, Asana, Demandbase or SalesLoft a plus
- The physical demands described here represent what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Role requires working on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Position requires sitting for prolonged periods as well as standing and walking for periods of time.
- Position requires lifting and carrying packages and exhibit materials weighing upwards of 40 pounds.
Who We Are
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from Student Financial Success. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 500 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All CampusLogic, employees are required to be fully vaccinated regardless of work location (i.e., regardless of whether employees are working remotely), unless they are legally entitled to an accommodation under an allowable medical or religious exception.
More Information on CampusLogic
CampusLogic operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Chandler, AZ. CampusLogic was founded in 2011. It has 169 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at CampusLogic, click here.
Read Full Job Description