Events and Sponsorship Manager - Enterprise & Wholesale at Brightspeed (Remote)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
Brightspeed is looking for a driven, creative, and energetic marketing professional to join our team. We are looking for a growth oriented professional to bring passion, creativity and innovation to our growing Enterprise and Wholesale field marketing team. As Events and Sponsorships Manager, you will report directly to the Director, Field Marketing. You will create lasting impressions through memorable experiences that enhance the brand and position Brightspeed as a leader in the industry and drive revenue. Your focus is to inform, empower and connect Enterprise and Wholesale clients and partners with team members through events and sponsorship interactions. Through strategic and experiential event marketing, we aim to bring the Brightspeed brand story to life in engaging, meaningful and inventive ways. You will support the planning and execution of events for the Enterprise and Wholesale field marketing team. You will have the ability to multi-task, work independently but also collaboratively with others to do what it takes to get the job done.
As Events and Sponsorship Manager - Enterprise & Wholesale, you will have the following duties:
- Run day-to-day planning for virtual and in-person sponsored events
- Prepare, train and coach staff attending events on goals & objectives, primary messaging, attitude, energy and implement the Enterprise and Wholesale tradeshow strategy
- Own all essentials around planning for sponsored events including contract negotiations, event briefs, run of show, set up, breakdown, follow up, troubleshooting live
- Complete sponsored events from start to finish including contract negotiation, execution on site, post-event follow up and reporting
- Simultaneously manage & execute multiple events of varying sizes at any one time
- Manage, track and reconcile substantial project budgets on sponsored events you own
- Own your post-event tracking and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis to positively influence our strategy and future performance
- Collaborate with stakeholders on corporate storytelling and messaging, pulling through command of the message in trainings, post-event communication follow-ups, etc.
- Collaborate with partners to ensure all necessary collateral is designed and produced with the project’s strategic goals in mind, as defined at the onset of the planning process
- Work closely with the business development team on site and in follow-up
- Improve and sustain our standardization of great experiences around events from an external and internal perspective through diligent planning and purpose
- Push the boundaries and consider new ways to make experiences better
PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to travel 35-50% of the time
- Must be able to project manage cross-departmentally and work against hard deadlines
- Ability to think quickly and problem-solve calmly
- Energetic, upbeat and outgoing personality - our on-site teams are counting on you!
- Extremely organized and consistent
- Fierce documentation and communication skills
- Goal driven - we have big numbers to hit!
- Excited about lead generation, trade shows and all things sponsored events
- Works efficiently to keep up with fast paced environment, while still producing a thoughtful product
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or work equivalent
- 7+ years' of relevant work experience in Events and Sponsorship Execution
- Knowledge of demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and paid media efforts.
- Advanced HTML knowledge, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks)
- Experience with Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Pardot, Cvent, Salesforce and WordPress
- Experience with agency/vendor management.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong executive presence
- Ability to influence, collaborate and work with a diverse multi-cultural group of stakeholders
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.