Join our Event Staff and take the first step towards a successful career in event management!
We are looking for outgoing, self-driven individuals who are comfortable learning new skills and building relationships. As the key point of contact between consumers and our clients, you will play a vital role in increasing brand awareness for our diverse clientele.
Our training period is tailored to suit your knowledge and experience, with a focus on developing and enhancing your competitive nature and leadership skills.
As a part of our Event Team, you will:
- Interact with the public at local events
- Participate in team meetings to discuss goals
- Build relationships and drive brand awareness within the local community
- Maintain professional standards in consumer relationships
- Adapt quickly to changing environments
- Contribute to a positive environment that fosters creativity and growth
- Assist the management team with other tasks as assigned
- Experience in customer service, marketing, events, or public relations is a plus but not required
- Passion for helping others
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Approachable and personable
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented mentality
We offer benefits such as a flexible schedule, extensive paid training with competitive compensation, personal development opportunities, and community outreach opportunities to volunteer with charitable organizations.