The Escalation Specialist role is a brand new role on the Member Services team. The Escalation Specialist will own and triage a broad breadth of client issues including routine and escalation issues relating to member access, clinical, insurance and billing issues.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health
- Field and own the resolution of clinical and coaching issues currently filtered through CSG Client Success Group complaint workstream. Some examples include: Member Access issues to our platform, insurance and billing issues
- Collaborate with Director of Member Support, Director of Coaching Operations, Services Leadership, Billing, and Support Managers
- Complete projects including but not limited to an issues matrix and monthly wrap up report of whats happening and why
What you’ve accomplished:
- Ability to work autonomously with a detective mindset
- Compassionate and empathetic with a high EQ
- Tech Savvy - ability to conduct and present independent and quality data analysis and reporting
- Effective and efficient communicator who can work cross functionally
- Care provider background would be helpful, but not required at all- internal or external
Required Education and Experience
- 6 months+ experience in either a Support specialist, Account Manager or Member Success role
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years of general work experience
- College degree
- Behavioral Health/Mental Health experience preferred
About the Company:
Headspace Health is the world’s most accessible and comprehensive digital mental health and wellbeing platform. Headspace and Ginger have come together at a critical moment of global need. Headspace Health will democratize mental health and wellbeing so people around the world are supported by a full spectrum of affordable care. In addition to its vast library of mindfulness and meditation content, our behavioral health system offers emotional support, guidance, therapy, and medication from professional coaches, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists, respectively.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Headspace Health is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace Health is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.