Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and [email protected]
The Escalations Manager is responsible for providing end-to-end customer escalation management, driving SLA adherence and successful queue assignments for an improved customer experience. In this role you will serve as a liaison coordinating efforts across multiple teams in order to secure the resolution of issues that have had an impact on the business and/or our customers.Responsibilities include:
- Drive a higher level of SLA achievement across the Technical Support team. Monitor the SLA metrics closely (Response, Update Frequencies, Escalations to Next Tier and Resolution).
- Develop and streamline a process to drive customer escalations to closure in a timely manner
- Serve as a resource within Technical Support to expedite problem identification and resolution of issues within a written RCA
- Continue to help refine the support process to meet the SLA metrics effectively.
- Coordinate efforts with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Reducing the overall volume of escalations by driving follow-up discussions to determine actions/improvements to prevent future escalations
- Track, analyze and report on escalated issues
- Minimum 8 years of experience providing performing Escalations Management, Major Incident Management, Change & Problem management
- Ability to translate technical concepts to internal employees and customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience driving customer satisfaction directly resulting in a better customer experience
- Ability to navigate complex issues to create collaborative and cross functional solutions
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Knowledge and prior experience on TCP/IP knowledge, supporting network security technologies such as Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of UNIX/Linux and Windows based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Knowledge and prior experience in troubleshooting various scenarios and systems by using knowledge of common tools (tcpdump) and protocols (TCP/IP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Bachelors or Masters degree