ActionIQ is building the next-generation data infrastructure for the CMO. As Marketing becomes more data-driven, and CMOs more sophisticated, a new market for data-first Marketing Applications is inevitable and requires a complete rethink of the traditional Marketing tech stack. ActionIQ is a pioneer in this emerging space pursuing a multi-billion dollar opportunity.About the role:
The Engagement Manager (Ongoing Accounts) plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring the customer achieves exceptional value through the partnership with ActionIQ. As an Engagement Manager, you are responsible for driving forward the day-to-day relationship between ActionIQ and the customer, owning relationships with the customer stakeholders, leading meetings, follow-ups, task delivery, etc. You are expected to help the customer set ambitious yet realistic business goals and ensure that all internal teams are aligned with these expectations. You will work closely with all departments within ActionIQ and have direct visibility with the executive team as the relationship owner with the customer.
As an EM, you will work closely with Engagement Leads and the Director of Engagement to take ownership of established accounts. You will have the support of the Engagement Leads to help maintain senior relationships at accounts and help push the account forward from a strategic level.About the Team
The Engagement Team at ActionIQ maximizes our clients’ engagement with the ActionIQ platform. In order to gain customer referrals, enrich client satisfaction and minimize customer churn, we provide relevant services and strategic guidance to key customer stakeholders.
As a member of the Ongoing Accounts team, you’ll join a team of highly-driven and collaborative team members who care deeply about building strong relationships at our clients, and leveraging those relationships to make our customers successful.
One year from now you will have
- Led the customer relationship at multiple high-touch accounts, and driven our customer’s engagement with the ActionIQ platform
- Built strong relationships at assigned accounts and deeply understood their business needs
- Helped develop a scalable, repeatable process for ensuring our customers’ success
- Worked alongside Field Engineering to deliver quality solutions to complex customer problems
- Worked closely with the Product, Design, and Engineering teams to provide feedback on behalf of the customers to help drive the future direction of the software
- Leading business review meetings, and ensuring customers’ leadership teams see value provided by ActionIQ
- Serving as the primary point of contact and project manager between the customer and all internal teams, including tracking and delivering on commitments to customer, and leading internal and external meetings
- Contributing to the development, testing, execution and analysis of clients’ marketing strategies and customer programs
- Representing the interests of the customer and advocating for resource allocations to deliver on expected deliverables
- Maintaining strong relationships with the customer’s end user teams, including data, analytics, and marketing teams
- Developing use cases and collecting success stories to expand platform usage and ensure customer success awareness at all levels within customer organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of consulting/client services/system integrator company required
- Strong analytical mindset
- Experience with task management, preferably across multiple work streams in parallel
- Experience working with large datasets, response metrics, trends, and marketing measurement methodologies
- Strong communication, project management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time when back in office
- Knowledge of SQL and/or other coding languages (e.g. Python). Note, the EM is not expected to write any code, but the knowledge can be very helpful for technical conversations
- Project management and/or customer success experience
Our work is broad and complex in nature - please don't rule yourself out if you do not meet every requirement.
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital).
- Top notch health insurance benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents.
- We have officially opened a beautiful new office right on Madison Square Park! All NYC-based employees currently have the option to return to the office 3 days per week on an “opt-in” basis. We plan to officially reopen our office in the beginning of 2022.
- Check out this blog post here to learn how we designed our return to work plans.
- Work from Home stipend to optimize office set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.