Engagement Manager - Deployments at ActionIQ
The Engagement Manager (Deployments) plays a pivotal role in driving client satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring the customer achieves exceptional value through the partnership with ActionIQ. He/she/they is/are responsible for driving forward projects, including new customer deployments, for ActionIQ customers. The EM will own all deliverables for the project, manage stakeholder expectations, and lead meetings, action items, and follow-ups. The Engagement Manager will work with the Ongoing Account team to help the customer set ambitious yet realistic business goals and ensure that all internal teams are aligned with these expectations. He/she/they will work closely with all departments within ActionIQ and have direct visibility with the executive team as the project owner.
The Engagement Manager will work closely with the Director of Engagement to take over ownership of new customer deployments and other dedicated project efforts for existing customers. He/she/they will have the support of the Ongoing Account team and Director of Engagement to help ensure their projects are successful and deliver value to the customer.About the Team:
The Engagement Team at ActionIQ plays a critical role in maximizing our clients’ engagement with the ActionIQ platform. In order to gain customer referrals, maximize client satisfaction and minimize customer churn, we provide relevant services and strategic guidance to key customer stakeholders.
As a member of the Deployments team, you’ll join a team of highly-driven and collaborative team members who have a strong curiosity about technology and care deeply about delivering value to our customers.One year from now you will have:
- Successfully led multiple customer projects, including multiple new customer deployments
- Worked alongside Field Engineering to deliver quality solutions to complex customer problems
- Helped develop a scalable, repeatable deployment process
- Developed strong product skills and a deep understanding of the ActionIQ platform
- Worked closely with the Product, Design, and Engineering teams to provide feedback on behalf of the customers to help drive the future direction of the software
- Discovering, developing, and implementing use cases to add value to the customer’s business, including gathering use case requirements, designing solutions and project plans, and delivering use cases to the customer
- Providing subject matter expertise on the ActionIQ platform
- Owning and managing the project plan, including setting, coordinating, tracking and delivering on project commitments, and leading internal and external client meetings and communication
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the project between the customer and all internal teams
- Representing the interests of the customer and advocating for resource allocations to deliver on project requirements
- Building strong relationships with the customer’s project teams, including data, analytics, and marketing teams
- Contributing to the development, testing, execution and analysis of clients’ marketing strategies and customer programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of consulting/client services/system integrator company required
- Strong analytical mindset
- Experience with task management, preferably across multiple work streams in parallel
- Experience working with large datasets, response metrics, trends, and marketing measurement methodologies
- Strong communication, project management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time when back in office
- Knowledge of SQL or other coding languages (e.g. Python). Note, the EM is not expected to write any code, but the knowledge can be very helpful for technical conversations
- Project management and/or software implementation experience
Our work is broad and complex in nature - please don't rule yourself out if you do not meet every requirement.Benefits:
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital)
- Top notch health insurance benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents.
- We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but we will be opening a beautiful new office right on Madison Square Park! All NYC-based employees will have the option to return to the office 3 days per week beginning after Labor Day on an “opt-in” basis. We plan to officially reopen our office in the beginning of 2022.
- Check out our latest blog post here to learn how we designed our return to work plans.
- Work from Home stipend to optimize office set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.