Engagement Manager, Cortex Xpanse at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
Company Description - Our Mission
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As part of the Cortex organization, Expanse protects the world’s most important organizations by discovering risks on the Internet no one else can find. Expanse helps the world’s largest enterprises discover their attack surface and mitigate cyber risks. Our transformative technology is redefining the way that Fortune 500s view, measure, and invest in Internet safety.
This is a remote work role located in the United States.Job Description
Engagement Managers are the face of Expanse. We work with customers to deliver value and help them make the most out of our products. It’s our priority to deepen Expanse’s partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most well-known organizations, ultimately helping them stay safe from malicious actors on the Internet.
As an Engagement Manager, you will think critically about customer problems and ask the questions that help us better understand how to drive impact for users. On a day-to-day basis, you may troubleshoot with customers, review and analyze network mappings, collect user feedback about product features, and advocate internally for your customers. As an integral part of the Enterprise Solutions team, you will also collaborate with your colleagues to iterate on our processes and help us scale our operations.
- Engage enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Educate our customers on operationalizing the Expanse platform, including around industry best practices for platform capabilities
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business objectives and generate success criteria for their engagement with our products that meet those objectives
- Create and execute implementation plans, from start to finish; this includes onboarding, engagement training, check-ins, technical guidance, and security analysis
- Write and disseminate engagement progress reports to customers and internally at Expanse
- Identify and develop potential upsell opportunities by meeting and exceeding the engagement success criteria we outline together
- Brief senior leadership at customer sites to demonstrate Expanse's positive impact on customer business objectives, highlight security issues, and make security recommendations
- Serve as the customer's chief advocate and champion customer causes internally
- Run deep-dive technical analyses and generate reports that highlight critical security problems; provide strategic recommendations to help the customer take action
- Guide customers through analytic workflows within our products, participating at all stages of customer investigations to drive remediations or other desired business outcomes
- Document customers' improved remediation efforts in a form that they value and can take action on
- You have professional experience in account management, solutions architecture, consulting, or relationship management (preferably at an enterprise technology company)
- You are comfortable with Python, APIs development, and/or networking
- You are a strong communicator who can effectively explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are intellectually curious and quick to learn new technical topics
- Bachelors degree in a related field
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.