End User Services Specialist at Weedmaps
End User Services Specialist
As an End User Services Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring Weedmaps employees are as productive as possible. This role will work both independently and collaboratively to ensure that the Weedmaps team continues to run on all cylinders. We are looking for someone with a deep and genuine passion for technology, an ability to design and implement cross-team solutions, a keen eye and ear for quality and user experience, and strong organizational and multitasking skills. You are the productivity hub of Weedmaps business processes.
The impact you'll make:
While the whole EUS team works on most aspects of the areas they are responsible for, each member of the team has a specific area of expertise where they are the subject matter expert.
- Ownership area on the team:
- Operational work which will include anything from user issue troubleshooting to assisting the Engineering team in testing or chasing down issues.
- New hire training
- Responsible for high customer satisfaction scores on issue resolution
- Expected to resolve 80% of all incoming tickets regardless of source or issue type and will receive the access and training to do so
- End User Support duties:
- User support on issues and requests
- Help manage services owned by the EUS team
- Endpoint Protection
- G-Suite administration and support
- Slack administration and support
- Workstation management
- Jamf + Intune
- Asset inventory system - Oomnitza
- Act as a junior systems administrator for the Engineering team, handling L1
- Enterprise Apps (Namely, Concur, GitHub, G-Suite, Atlassian Suite)
- Other duties as required
What you've accomplished:
- 1+ years of experience with conferencing solutions
- This role requires the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, and may require being stooping kneeling, crouching
- Corporate experience with IT user support on both Mac and PC
- Experience working with the systems mentioned above
- Great attitude and user focus
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door during work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.