Enablement Manager at Seismic (Remote)
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly innovative Enablement team at the leading marketing and Enablement platform. The Enablement team at Seismic plays a pivotal role in influencing both the way our industry thinks about Enablement and the way our platform meets the needs of Enablement practitioners. We pride ourselves on having credibility in taking our products to market, and this involves ensuring our own professionals have the knowledge they need to create an unparalleled buyer experience as trusted advisors. Our product portfolio of Seismic, Lessonly, and LiveSocial all play an integral role in achieving this.
At Seismic, we define Enablement as the customer-centric go-to-market engine that delivers an unmatched experience throughout the customer lifecycle by creating an Enablement eco-system providing consistent access to (process) knowledge, competencies, skills, and content.
We believe this is a role that must exist in partnership with other Enablement functions, as well as external stakeholders like Product Marketing and Revenue Operations, to ensure continued success of our selling teams.
Who You Are:
We are looking for an Enablement Manager to report directly to our Director, Enablement on our Knowledge team and ensure that Seismic’s internal teams are confident in their ability to go to market and deliver against their stated goals.
What you will be doing:
- Design, execute, and enhance Enablement initiatives to support the needs of a dynamic, growing organization
- Work with internal stakeholders to create resources including playbooks, templates, battle-cards, training programs and other assets as required
- Develop and facilitate training for our go-to-market teams that reinforce the processes and methodology, drive adoption and promote best practices
- Work closely with Sales Operations to monitor and maintain reporting on Enablement effectiveness across the team
- Work closely with go-to-market management and sales operations to monitor productivity, establish metrics and execute objectives related to go-to-market success
What you bring to the team:
We are seeking a person who can be a true partner to our go-to-market organization and has a proven track record in supporting a fast-growing team. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in training and Enablement with a preference toward SaaS experience.
- Proven Enablement program management and project management skills
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measures and then execute those plans
- Experience working with sales and post sales teams, as well as developing and managing sales competency models and learning paths
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing with attention to detail required
- Demonstrated ability to coach and lead peers to up-level performance of the team
- Enjoys working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment, using the broader team within Lessonly to convey value to customers
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and our business
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex situations
- Acts with urgency to respond effectively to the demands of the business
- Designs their work approach around desired outcomes while working tightly with the team
- Experience at a company going through acquisition or merger preferred
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.