Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for an Email Operations Solutions Manager to join our Email Operations team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Email Operations & Strategy, this person will be the first point of contact for all email campaigns across the company. This role partners with business teams across Atlassian to drive operational excellence by recommending campaign setup options, identifying optimization opportunities (both from a technical and process standpoint), and providing email best practices. They will have a hand in contributing to high-visibility projects and act as a subject matter expert on all things email.
Are you excited by email operations and processes? Are you intrigued by a highly collaborative working model? Are you energized by a dynamic environment in a fast-growing company? If so, then this is the right role for you.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Have 5 -7+ years of experience developing and managing email campaigns
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong technical foundation in email
- Have the ability to collaborate with a large amount of stakeholders and navigate through sometimes undefined roles and responsibilities with different teams
- Quickly grasp the business context of a given email campaign, in order to advise on executing audience segmentation and analytics requirements
- Understand how best to leverage/implement complex customer contact strategies, segmentation, and governance
On the job, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with business partners to optimize the impact of and learnings from email campaigns
- Collaborate with the email production team to ensure high-quality execution
- Drive complex projects and work cross-functionally to deliver scalable processes
A successful candidate will:
- Be recognized as an email data and technology subject matter expert
- Have excellent communication skills
- Embrace change
- Have a can-do attitude
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.