Email Marketing Specialist at Headway (Remote)
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 400,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About the role
As the first Email Marketing Specialist at Headway, you will set and refine processes that facilitate optimal communication with our customers. Through cross-functional partnerships and across systems and processes, you will organize and strategize the way in which we connect with customers for optimal results and experience.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, list segmentation, content creation, testing, and deployment.
- Ensure email campaigns adhere to industry best practices, regulatory requirements, and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, design, product) to gather content, assets, and information for email campaigns.
- Continuously analyze email engagement metrics, such as open rates, click-through rates, conversions, and unsubscribes, and provide actionable insights to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain an email marketing calendar, ensuring timely and relevant communication.
- Conduct periodic competitive analysis of email marketing strategies and recommend improvements to stay ahead of the curve.
You’ll be a great fit if…
- Minimum 3+ years of email marketing and operations experience
- You are comfortable working in HTML and CSS
- You have experience executing campaigns through SendGrid or other similar tool
- You have a detail-oriented mindset with a focus on quality assurance and accuracy
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You love creating and running processes and systems
- You care deeply about the experiences created through customer communications
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].