eCommerce Coordinator - Manila, PH at Balsam Brands (Remote)
Balsam Brands is a global, eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity for those seeking to have a meaningful impact in a people-first company that values relationship building, authenticity, and doing the right thing. We have steadily growing teams in Boise, the Bay Area, Dublin, the Philippines - and most recently, Windsor, Canada!
The company's mission is to create joy together. We empower our team and partners to love what they do, provide products and experiences that inspire meaningful moments with family and friends, and give back to our families and communities in impactful ways. When you join Balsam Brands, you'll find a culture of caring people doing challenging work and building a welcoming workplace.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
In 2021, Balsam International, our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines, received the Great Place To Work recognition which is a testament to the People First culture that we have built over the years. Functioning remotely since 2010, our team of hard-working, passionate professionals contributes significantly to the company's success. Team members in the Philippines get a company-issued laptop on their first day and enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage +2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), continuous learning benefits, access to counseling sessions, paid time off (including volunteer days and holiday breaks). The meal subsidies, company trips and other perks are just the cherry on top of the permanent work-from-home setup.Job Description
Balsam International is looking for a creative and data-driven individual to join our team as an eCommerce Coordinator. You will support the Senior eCommerce Site Merchandiser with execution of merchandising strategies on-site. You will partner with cross-functional teams including, Creative, Product Merchandising, Marketing, Business Management, and Product Management to help deliver a best-in-class customer experience across Balsamhill.com.
What you will be doing:
Online Merchandising and Planning
- Partner with Manager to ensure successful execution of all tactical site merchandising plans that will help meet and/or exceed company revenue and profitability goals.
- Support the creative development process (creative tickets, reviews) for seasonal refreshes across various site placements (Homepage, PLPs, PDPs, etc.).
- Support online merchandising roadmap initiatives to optimize user experience.
- Maintain product sort orders/rankings on site pages as directed
- Partner with cross-functional teams on new product launches and QA processes to ensure product details on site are accurate.
Project Planning and Management
- Provide direction for the task creation on project management tools for deliverables that support site merchandising plans.
- Review dependencies and considerations and includes these in the planning of tasks and timings to ensure a smooth execution of the plans.
- Coordinate with the Web Operations, Product Information Management, Digital Asset Management, Web Content QA, SEO, Web Development, Marketing and Creative teams to accomplish site merchandising deliverables within set parameters and timelines.
- Understand risks and formulates mitigation measures to guarantee minimal business impact.
- Review and sign off on tasks assigned to verify accuracy and quality of the end result for all tasks within the project.
Site and User Experience Audit
- Active QA of web properties to ensure that changes to the site are completed successfully and that information is accurate.
Site Performance Reporting
- Assist Manager with pulling of reporting data to help identify opportunities that improve category performance.
- Helps to document internal processes and bridges identified gaps to ensure efficient process flows.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business Management, or Liberal Arts.
- 1 year of relevant eCommerce or retail related experience preferred.
- Delivers high quality results on projects within established timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback and developing own potential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task.
Location: The eCommerce Coordinator position is a long-term remote working position for Balsam International Unlimited Philippine ROHQ in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are located within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro, and Santa Rosa).
- Must be willing to attend occasional in-person meetings depending on the status of the pandemic.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber, or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 10MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed if primary connection becomes spotty.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Hardware Provision: Company-issued Laptop will be provided on first day.
At Balsam International, we strive to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For permanent, full-time team members, this includes:
- Government-mandated Benefits (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid Leaves. We use time off to rest, go on vacation, or just sleep in! Our paid time off is flexible to our needs.
- Internet Subsidy. With internet allowance, we are set up for success.
- Healthcare Coverage (+ 2 dependents). We worry less about rising medical costs with flexible quality healthcare benefits.
- Maternity, Paternity, and Solo Parent Benefit. We make sure parents are supported while they navigate work and family life.
- Continuous Learning and Professional Development Benefit. Our professional and personal development are fully supported. Whether it be online courses, workshops or books!
- Mental Health Support. We manage work and life's challenges through Mental Health Day breaks, 24/7 professional counselling, and curated webinars.
- Company Incentive. An additional cash-based perk for all our Brandits based on company's performance.
- Meeting & Team Building Allowance. Happy tummies make our meetings more fun and productive!
- Shutdown Week. We can spend more time on things that matter with an additional one week paid time off on top of paid leaves.
- Volunteer Time Off. With two paid days off, we are able to volunteer for advocacies we believe in.
- Bereavement Leave. We get additional paid leaves when a loved one passes to grieve and provide immediate support to our families.
At Balsam International, we strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team to fulfill our purpose to create joy together. Balsam International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.