By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Don't see the perfect role for you at M13 yet? Add yourself to our network by submitting a resume and complete the questions in the application so we know which opportunities you are most interested in! If you'd like to learn more about open roles at our portfolio companies, please click this link to hear more!
Founded in 2016 with offices in Los Angeles (HQ) and New York and a staff of 37, M13 is a consumer technology venture capital firm that invests in the brightest founders building the future of consumer behavior in work, commerce, health, and money. M13’s Propulsion Platform is powered by one operating partner for every investing partner: our founders get access to deep operational expertise, tech tools, and a community that helps them build faster and better.
Messier 13 (or M13) is one of the brightest star clusters in the Northern sky. It’s full of remarkable individual stars, and when those stars come together, they create something that’s truly greater than the sum of its parts. All of us at M13 contribute to our collective success by being brighter together.
What's in it for you:
- One Team, One Dream - A chance to work alongside world-class VC talent in a collaborative and developmentally-focused culture that is respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring. You’ll do the best work of your life here and have fun doing it.
- Comprehensive Health Package - Medical, dental, and vision plans that are thoughtful and supportive of the needs of each M13 employee
- Open PTO Policy - We're focused on healthy work/life balance and therefore set no firm guidelines as to how much time off each employee is permitted to take
- Investment in Your Future - Employee Profit Sharing Program and 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching for all employees
- Many more excellent perks available within our comprehensive benefits program
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
M13 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Read Full Job Description