Dispensary Shift Lead at C3 Industries (Ann Arbor, MI)
Who we are…
At High Profile Cannabis Shop our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We provide employee product discounts, a referral bonus program, free company swag, and additional benefits. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens who celebrate diversity and inclusion, and are proud to provide employment opportunities to women, people of color, and local community members.
We are looking for a Full Time Shift Lead to join the High Profile - Ann Arbor team that can help guide patients through the process of understanding, selecting and acquiring cannabis products.
Dispensary address: 617 Packard St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
In this role you will….
- Provide the highest level of customer service by making the patient’s experience the priority.
- Assist patients to better understand product offerings and benefit.
- Educate patients on cannabis properties and selection of proper genetics according to their desired effect, relief for patients’ aliments or per request.
- Serve as a role model for store employees in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority.
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner; handle escalated manners when Store Manager or Assistant Manager are not present.
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up on current cannabis trends.
- Accurately use and maintain Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Comply with company cash handling policies and perform daily cash management responsibilities and compliance reporting per company policy.
- Utilize down time productively to ensure sales floor is properly stocked for team members and next shift; Delegate and confirm team members are completing shift duties.
- Open and close the store, assist with intake of product, inventory counts, and daily cash balancing.
- Split tips, within company guidelines, among team members at the end of the business day when Store Manager is not present.
- Contribute in management and store meetings, offering suggestions for employee development, sales opportunities, and organizational improvements.
Skills and experience you have...
- 3+ years’ customer service experience, High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Experience opening and closing a retail store or restaurant preferred.
- Experience with POS systems, and cash handling practices.
- Commitment to reaching Key Performance Indicators on a regular basis.
- Effective multi-tasker with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional and businesslike manner.
- Knowledge of state and local regulations preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check and is 21 years of age.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Cannabis Shop) throughout Michigan, Missouri, and Massachusetts, and Oregon. Learn more at www.C3Industries.com.