We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a dedicated marketer with experience in TV and Video Streaming from a Performance Marketing perspective to join us. In this role, you will lead the strategy and execution planning for how Instacart progresses within TV and Video Streaming. This role will work directly with senior leaders across marketing, analytics, data science, and product while managing one report to start. As the team continues to scale, the manager will be a constant collaborator on building the structure of the org, defining the mission of the performance marketing team, and hiring. You will report directly to our VP of Performance Marketing.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Instacart Digital Marketing Team is highly analytical, moves fast and is passionate about one thing: getting more people to shop for groceries using Instacart. As Director, Video Streaming and Offline, you’ll be working closely alongside SEM, Paid Shopping, Paid Social, Affiliate, Mobile, as well as Marketing Analytics and many more cross functional teams. Together, we work in finding opportunities to help people understand what Instacart brings to the table.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own strategy of Linear TV, Streaming TV (OTT), Online Video (OLV), Audio, and OOH media to drive maximum growth supporting both Brand and DR response objectives
- Work cross functionally with senior leaders across Marketing, Data Science, Engineering, Product, and Creative to define roadmaps, plans, and achieve high-reaching goals
- Effectively communicate channel strategy, performance, and takeaways to the broader marketing team, relevant stakeholders, and leadership
- Develop a team internally, helping to grow each of their careers
- Be responsible for relationships with our agency partners and driving growth in collaboration with these external partners
- Vet new offline agency partners / pitches and assess their value
- 10+ years of experience leading Streaming & Offline Media, including Streaming TV (OTT), Linear TV, Audio, OOH
- Experience with direct buys as well as programmatic media
- 5+ years of people / team management and hiring experience
- Strong understanding of the offline and online marketing ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A consistent record of excellence in performance marketing (CPA, LTV, CPM, etc…) and online customer acquisition
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Enthusiastic demeanor; willingness to roll up the sleeves and help where needed, a passion for digital marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel, SQL
- Experience in a startup or fast growing company
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.